Low Cost, Accurate Farm Weather Monitoring, In Your Pocket.
METOS UK are proud to announce the launch of their latest technology in the UK, The iMETOS VWS.
A simple signup process and you are ready.
VWS data are in most cases as accurate as their more expensive hardware equivalent.
With no upfront hardware costs, this is a low-cost alternative.
One Simple Price
£150 Per Year
Calculated sensor variables equal to iMETOS IMT300 sensor set: wind speed, solar radiation, soil temperature, air temperature, precipitation, relative humidity and leaf wetness, along with calculated values of Et vapour-pressure deficit and DeltaT.
All data and decision support services are accessible online through the FieldClimate platform.
Advantages of the Virtual Weather Station
Perfect Entry System
A perfect entry into precision agriculture with no maintenance cost.
Cost-Effective, Simple to Use
Very cost-effective, simple to use and activated with just a few clicks on the computer or mobile.
Once you are signed up you get instant access to the whole FieldClimate Suite.
Seamless integration into partner management software (John Deere, FarmFacts, 3665 Farmnet, …) with the help of our API.
The software works anywhere in the world, no exceptions.
As Good as the Real Thing
The VWS offers the same range of solutions as an actual weather station.
READY TO GET STARTED?
What is the iMETOS VWS?
In a nutshell, the IMetos Virtual Weather Station is software accessible from your phone and your computer that provides you with the data you normally get from a weather station without the hefty costs of buying the hardware upfront.
You simply just sign up and go.
What data can the VWS give me?
Using our revolutionary algorithms you can get up to date readings of air temperature, humidity, solar radiation, wind speed, precipitation, leaf wetness and soil temperature.
When can I start using it?
You can start using it today. Because there is no set up needed you can simply sign up, install the app and once you add in your field locations it will immediately start to provide you with data.
Is it better than using hardware-based weather stations?
There are some data points it is as good as having an actual weather station but some that are not. The image below gives you an indicator of the quality of data if provides.
Is the VWS for me?
The iMETOS Virtual Weather Station is one of the most impactful pieces of technology we have released that has a huge saving in costs. However, it is not for everyone. Please use our guide below for an indicator on whether it is for you.
The iMETOS VWS Is For You If:
- You depend on specific weather conditions and want to recieve frost alarms, disease modeling and data to make temperature-based decisions but don’t want to spend to much up front.
- You want to get familiar with smart farming but don’t want to purchase an actual weather station yet.
- You are a farm implement dealer who wants to give their clients a glimpse of additional premium services with field data.
- You are an irrigation dealer who wants to offer clients irrimet -ET based irrigation secheduling.
- You work for media or local municipality and want to support the general public with information for cold and heat stress.
- You are a telecoms company and want to offer premium weather forecasting services to your clients.
- You need weather record-keeping and extreme local weather events for SmartCity and logistic enterprises.
- You Have a large field with one central iMETOS station and want weather information for additional fields with a low cost
- You alaready have an iMETOS station and want more weather information than what it offers such as wind speed, solar radiation, rain gaps, soil moisture, leaf wetness and more.